How can I help with development?
Right now just email patches to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the developers will look at them.
if you are interested in helping/following the development of Pronto! you
are encourged to subscribe to the list and also
check out of cvs to come up to date with the developers.
If you would like to have the latest development branch (not guaranteed to
be stable) you can follow
these instructions to get Pronto! from CVS:
- export CVSROOT=':pserver:email@example.com:/home/cvsroot'
- cvs login
- You'll be prompted to enter a password, just hit enter.
- The first time you check out from CVS:
- cvs -z3 co pronto
- Afterwards, to update your copy do:
- cvs -z3 update -dP pronto
You may also be interested in looking at the latest development changelog which
includes latest commits.
Pronto! is brought to you by (in no particular order):
Code base by the developers and Steven Kordik aka CountZero
Web Page Design by: Michael
Clifford aka Cliffom
We would also like to thank anyone who participated as a beta tester and submitted bug reports/suggestions.